The Shrey Masterclass Air 2.0 with Titanium Grill is currently the lightest cricket helmet on the market which conforms to the latest British Safety Standards.
This highly sought after cricket helmet weighs just 750g which makes it the helmet choice of professional cricketers that include: Steve Smith, Joe Root, Virat Kohli, Matthew Wade, Aaron Finch, Shikhar Dhawan and many more.
Sporting the SHREY logo on one side, and the AIR model on the other on embossed side plates, your competition will know that you mean business when you step out onto the pitch wearing these cricket helmets.
An improved rear retention system with cushion pads has been added for better fit and comfort, with a new improved fixed grill for increased safety. The grill has been extended from the front and the sides so that it now offers protection for the jaw and it also extends slightly down from the back, adding additional rear protection, not seen in many other cricket helmets.
If you are after a cricket helmet that does not compromise in any aspect, then this is the helmet for you.
SHREY MASTERCLASS AIR 2.0 – TITANIUM VISOR - *COMES WITH COMPLIMENTARY NECK GUARD*
- Weighs approximately 750gms
- Advanced Air Flow System
- Rear retention system with cushion pads
- Fixed grill for increased safety
- Increased facial and side protection
- Removable and washable sweatband
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ Ball
- Extended at the back for increased safety
- Complimentary Neck Guard
- Available in 8 colours
- Sizes available (head circumference):
- SMALL (S): 55–58cm
- MEDIUM (M): 58–61cm
- LARGE (L): 60–63cm
- X-LARGE (XL): 62-65cm